#Mollidays2015 Day Ten
HomemadeGiftTags The Mollidays originated from the baking frenzy I have the week before Christmas. I always bake for people at my school and it’s grown into a tradition the past six years. Every year I like to try different recipes. This is what I’m making this season:
- Salted Chocolate Espresso Brookies (I made these last year but for the first time in five years the recipient told me they liked something I made so I’m sticking with it.)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars
- 5 Ingredient Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Truffles
- Cake Batter Chocolate Bark
- Cinnamon Roll Cake (from scratch)
- Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Cookies
Each group of people I bake for get something a little different. If you believe it, I actually scaled it down a little this year (so I could do all the Mollidays stuff!).
If you’re going to be doing some baking or DIY gifts this year, feel free to download and print the tags I made especially for presents of the homemade persuasion.
>>> Download Gift Tags Here <<<